Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating planning and scheduling activities under guidance of Project Manager;
- Ensuring business and assignment risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to delivery and success;
- Providing regular status reporting to project management team;
- Participating in Project Management community activities;
- Escalating issues and inquiries as appropriate;
- Assisting in various ad hoc tasks and program related coordination activities such as scheduling meetings, collecting and distributing of agenda items, end-to-end onboarding/off boarding of vendors and consultants, equipment, and set up;
- Demonstrating flexibility and initiation with urgent preparation and sign off on contracts, SOWs, deliverables to meet tight deadlines;
- Coordinating collection of inputs from various work streams for executive level Steering committee, consolidate and collate inputs into the required format for bi-weekly and monthly review using slide decks, spreadsheets, and dashboards; and,
- Working on coordination amongst various teams, leading some meetings, and taking meeting minutes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or equivalent industry experience (3 years minimum);
- Five (5) years of management consulting experience; and,
- Five (5) years of specific experience in the applicable Service Areas.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.