Java Developer Senior
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer Senior. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency, secure, high-availability and performing applications for mission-critical systems;
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient, secure code;
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Preparing and producing releases of software components; and,
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives, technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience;
- Proven working experience in Java development;
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms;
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common enterprise design patterns;
- Profound insight of Java 8 and JEE internals such as Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction Management, SOAP and REST Web Services, and JMS;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies like JPA2 and Hibernate;
- Experience working with Docker, Containers or Kubernetes;
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Git, Maven, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Bamboo, Jenkins, BitBucket and Artifactory;
- Experience with test-driven development; and,
- Experience in collaboration tools/methodologies like Agile, JIRA and Wiki.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.