Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager, scheduled to begin immediately.
Job location: Burnaby
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Accountable for project plan, scope, budget, risk, issue, dependency and resource management;
- Accountable for delivery of all in scope project activities;
- Develop and facilitate project governance process to support delivery;
- Develop project strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decisions;
- Prepare materials and facilitate discussions and decisions at Governance committee meetings, working groups, and sub-committees as required;
- Liaise with vendor and manage vendor resources, where required, to support project delivery;
- Lead and performance manage project resources;
- Coordinate activities with mobility program engagement lead to ensure appropriate planning and communications are in place and executed;
- Engage and coordinate with dependent IMITS project/operational resources to ensure critical path is identified for delivery;
- Ensure projects align with TA Portfolio delivery methodology and PQTO standards and governance guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline;
- For Project Manager: A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in project management;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset;
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is a requirement, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project);
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server;
- Must be a relationship and team builder;
- Must have demonstrated experience leading and delivering enterprise level projects;
- Must have experience working in Health Authority environment;
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations;
- Demonstrated capability to drive deliverables under tight timelines in a complex and evolving organizational environment;
- Demonstrated capability to work with multiple Senior Management teams and Executives;
- Must be able to work independently to solve problems;
- Excellent project management, analytical, conflict management, negotiation, and leadership skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.