Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Total Rewards Implementation Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Total Rewards Implementation Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Total Rewards Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Business process development – determine how the technology will be used by HR and managers. The current state is documented – will review and define future state (including year-end compensation). They will see how it used to work and determine what the new process look like.
- Building out the implementation plan – this will be deployed through the HRBP/Total Rewards group. Will help build out for all impacted users
- Business Process Development – Partner with Total Rewards (Compensation) subject matter experts and Alight system integrators to document new business processes resulting from the implementation of our workday solution
- Change Management – Consult with the broader project elevate the team to build integrated Total Rewards (Compensation) management change plan, building engagement and equipping the HR Business Partner/Comp Partner community with the knowledge necessary to sup
- Consulting - Partner closely with teams across HR to provide consultation and project management support and expertise to intake, deploy and manage designated initiatives and implementations across the portfolio.
- Subject Matter Expert - Lead and/or participate on work teams to (1) champion the employee experience when planning implementations and the impacts of changes, (2) minimize business partner exposure to operational, legal and reputation risks associated
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in HR, business process development, business analysis, change management, project management, people management and/or consulting/advisory experience in roles;
- Project delivery experience;
- Business process development experience;
- Experience working with technology/systems/data/integrations;
- Implementation experience;
- HR Operations/Shared Services;
- Exposure to compensation and or direct experience;
- HRIS/HR Technology implementation experience (Workday a plus);
- Change management experience;
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and do the work;
- Must be able to absorb detail;
- Must be consultative;
- Analytical (to deal with calculations etc.);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.