SAP UI5 Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP UI5 Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coding, testing, documenting, and delivering requested functionality changes or enhancements within established software development standards and processes;
- Diagnosing, isolating, and debugging software problems and performing problem resolutions;
- Ensuring that systems are developed which meet business requirements and for functionality, quality, stability, and sustainability; and,
- Development/testing/defect resolution as per the project plan/requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent;
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience developing and supporting application source code;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience developing in Fiori/UI5;
- Experience with ABAP Development with a preference of knowledge of ABAP on HANA such as ABAP Core Data Services;
- SAP O Data services and Netweaver Gateway knowledge;
- Java script / HTML5/ CSS knowledge;
- UI Design knowledge;
- Minimal/basic SAP Plant Maintenance and Material Management functional knowledge; and,
- The ability to mentor new SAPUI5/OpenUI5 developers to share their knowledge and experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.