Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Finacial Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Finacial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Process Improvement;
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities;
- Generate ideas and identify business improvement opportunities;
- Accountable for designing and implementing the required changes;
- Responsible for the processing of FP compensation (every 4 weeks);
- Assist with compensation related inquiries and investigations; and,
- Assist with testing of implemented changes where the compensation process is impacted.
What we’re looking for:
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma and/or 2-3 years of related experience;
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of banking business with broad-based knowledge of investments;
- Broad knowledge of Bank products, services, organization, and Banking Group interrelationships;
- MS Excel – advanced formulas, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and manipulation of large data files from various sources;
- MS Access – Database structures, VBA, forms, etc;
- Demonstrates advanced writing and documentation skills;
- Possesses problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Well-developed process improvement skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills; and,
- SQL – creating SQL statements via QAT (Advanced Query Tool), MS Access, etc. to extract data from various databases and build reports would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.