Cyber Security Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and responding to user issues for the capability the tool provides;
- Assessing the health of the tool and the health of the capability it provides;
- Creating dashboards and reports for day-to-day operations as well as ad-hoc requests;
- Configuring settings in the tool to match desired functionality;
- Development in the tool to maximize value and build process automation using tool’s capabilities;
- Technical-level documentation for using tools;
- Technical-level documentation of how the tools support the capability or process;
- Creating workflow documentation;
- Creating support documentation and Help Desk Knowledge Articles;
- Helping design and build F5 portal for new remote access solution;
- During project execution, configure F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Management (APM) to match requirements based on different user personas;
- Supporting and troubleshooting F5 remote access portal;
- Participating as part of the team in risk reviews and risk assessments for additions and changes to the computing environment;
- Entering and updating risk register items and tasks in ServiceNow risk register tool; and,
- Proposing appropriate risk mitigation to enable business outcomes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of cyber security related experience;
- Certifications or completed training from CyberArk, F5 BIG-IP/IQ/LTM, Splunk;
- Process and technical documentation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- CyberArk experience;
- F5 BIG-IP APM experience;
- Splunk experience;
- Experience in cyber security risk management (assessment and mitigation);
- Understanding of elevated privilege controls, remote access technologies, and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM);
- Strong business and technical background; and,
- Cyber security related certifications (nice to have): CISSP, CISM.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.