Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree or College Diploma (Information Technology or Business Administration related);
- An equivalent level of education and experience may also be considered;
- Eight (8) years of IM/IT Experience;
- Eight (8) years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience working with cross-functional business and technical teams that includes a mix of in-house resources and external participants. 5 years;
- Experience working with medium to large business application systems development project teams.;
- Cross multiple business units and/or organizations (i.e. 4 or 5 business units);
- Operate for an extended period (i.e. more than 12 months); and,
- Involves dealing with business transformation issues as well as technical 5 years;
- Demonstrate experience conducting a business process analysis, process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and/or evaluation of business processes;
- Facilitation skills - Demonstrated experience in conducting working sessions with business/clients for requirements gathering. 5 years;
- Experience analyzing functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows. 5 years;
- Experience developing and documenting a detailed statement of requirements, both functional and non-functional. 5 years;
- Experience defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application sub-systems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems. 5 years;
- Experience creating test cases, requirements traceability documentation, defining test data requirements, and executing test cases. 5 years;
- Experience using Agile and the development of User stories or similar methodology. 5 years;
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team. 5 years;
- Experience working within the Public Sector as a Business Analyst. 2 years
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.