Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in June.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Balancing of several activities at once - review and understand processes, understand how the business functions at present, identify which groups need to be engaged, and identify solutions;
- Lead and execute end-to-end project implementation as a subject matter expert and provide guidance to a diverse team of technology and project professionals;
- Maintain a collaborative work environment while coaching and supporting team members to resolve organizational, operational, and process problems;
- Understanding and Documenting Requirements - Work closely with business partners to gather complex business requirements and facilitate solution design discussions to ensure you meet project needs;
- Build strong relationships, lead discussions, listen and ask the right questions to ensure solutions meet requirements;
- Build client-focused solutions that meet business requirements. Prepare and validate solution design documents around areas such as scope clarification, solution requirements, and quality assurance;
- Delivery Focus – Build delivery teams from multiple internal and external partnerships with a singled minded focus to deliver on time technology solutions that support business needs.
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years as a Project Manager with end to end Project Delivery within Capital Markets;
- Previous experience with MS Suite, Project;
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and practices;
- Previous experience with Agile would be an asset;
- Equity markets experience/understanding would be an asset;
- Exposure working with front office stakeholders/led initiatives;
- Strong presentation skills - ability to present solutions and strategies to senior Stakeholders;
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly articulate their point;
- Organized with the ability to effectively prioritize;
- Able to work well within a team and adapt to different Stakeholder perspectives and personalities;
- Strong minded, does not easily sway;
- Able to manage difficult conversations in a structured manner;
- Ability to influence without authority;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.