Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for six (6) .Net Developers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in June.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Operational Planning and Technology Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for owning and leading assigned projects for Operational Planning and Technology department. Agile and innovative individual, who is able to work in a fast paced environment to take ownership of the initiatives. Ability to find innovative solutions to complex business problems where others face difficulties. Collaborative team player with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward. The candidate should be a strong leader and an excellent programmer. We are looking for someone with sound business vision and the ability to translate business needs into holistic solutions. A passion for improvement and an ability to prioritize and drive change in a complex environment are required. A detailed approach and a process-oriented mind will also be required.
As the.Net Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Own and Lead assigned projects;
- Subject matter expert within the technical area (Frontend, Backend, SQL, Reporting, DBA);
- Explore and implement new technology standards to help drive innovation and system performance;
- Lead Process documentation and skills development initiatives for the larger team ;
- Analyze and evaluate customer-level data to provide enriched customer insights and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Comfortable communicating at all different levels, from cross-functional to executive;
- Work in partnership with PMO to ensure timely delivery on projects;
- Mentoring team members;
- Web application development and implementation;
- Identification of system deficiencies and recommending solutions;
- Provide time estimates for projects;
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively;
- Performance testing, software implementation, systems documentation;
- Support of the programs developed for internal customers;
- Ensuring quality control while respecting predetermined business rules and deadlines;
- Enhancing and supporting existing tools and database infrastructures; and,
- Assisting various business units through alignment and implementation to achieve targeted goals.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Programmer College Diploma;
- Five plus (5+) year or programming experience;
- Good knowledge of Windows environment, SAS and Teradata;
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2008+;
- Experience in relational database design and development;
- Strong Mathematical and analytical skills;
- Autonomous, very dynamic, capable of decision-making; and,
- High capacity to learn, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.