Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager, scheduled to begin immediately.
Job Location: Surrey
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Act as the primary point of contact for the vendor on behalf of the Company.
- Participate in planning sessions with the overall project group, Company TS project team, and other teams;
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the overall project, day-to-day activities, and advise Project Leadership & Governance on updates and issues;
- Participation in workshops, reviewing and providing feedback on the relevant schedules.
- Provide coordination for information tracking for the Company;
- Interface with the teams and vendors as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline;
- For Project Manager: A minimum of ten (10) years of recent, related experience in project, program and/or portfolio management;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset;
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project);
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server;
- Great project management, analytical skills, excellent people skills, strong written and oral communication skills, excellent analytical skills, and a demonstrated capability for handling sensitive situations
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.