Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Provide project technical leadership, working closely with the Company and Health Authority (HA) teams to monitor and ensure the project accomplishes all goals and deliverables, on time and budget;
- Manage Company project resources including server / virtualization, storage, data / voice / wireless network, Citrix, Exchange, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects;
- Project charter and plan / schedule preparation;
- Review and approve the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness;
- Develop / distribute regular project status reports and lead / attend regular client project status meetings;
- Prepare project change requests;
- Act as Company’s project focal point for HA contacts and champions.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Ten Plus (10+) years of experience project managing complex projects including minimum five (5) years network infrastructure projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations;
- Cool temperament and able to manage constantly changing environment, requirements, and pressure;
- Customer service/consultancy style interaction even during tense situations;
- Organize large amounts of data from multiple sources, QA data, cross-check and output work packets from the data;
- Medium level knowledge of data cabling, networking, network architecture, end devices (workstations, printers, medical devices, etc.), workstations, etc.;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Enjoy working as part of a team and respect for chain of command;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Detail-oriented approach to data-driven project deliverables;
- Skilled at identifying hidden/unstated client requirements;
- Ability to identify efficiencies/linkages with other projects in the program;
- Strong budget management skills;
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes;
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources;
- PMP certification is preferred;
- Good verbal and written communications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.