Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in June.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Collect current processes and requirements from various business units; document in Wiki pages;
- Facilitate larger group discussion with the project to the team to determine the next steps for solutions;
- Develop BRDs to determine how the system will look in the future;
- Work with Developers to ensure the process is built out correctly;
- Obtain required sign-offs;
- Support testing on occasion;
- Work with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Demonstrate an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities; and,
- Support one or more highly complex business processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Seven plus (7+) years' experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience working in Capital Markets;
- Banking experience;
- Experience working with front officer users;
- Understanding of Equity Derivatives;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Experience with Structured Notes;
- CFA/FRM would be an asset;
- Experience with Schema generation;
- Experience working with Equity Derivatives;
- Ability to quickly identify solutions for complex processes;
- Ability to understand inter-dependencies - able to link processes;
- Excellent communications skills - able to clearly articulate a point;
- Able to mitigate and understand business stakeholders; and,
- Ability to work with various department heads.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.