Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Application Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in North York, ON to start in June.
The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for developing, designing, and owning technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. The candidate will apply good programming techniques to configure and integrate robust solutions utilizing the ServiceNow platform. This position will use the ITIL framework to provide technical assistance, workflow development, software configuration, customization, and web service integrations. This may include providing administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support.
As the Application Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of all technical tasks related to configuration, integration, and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform;
- Efficient and effective throughput of delivering on requests ranging from new and modification of Service Catalogs, integrations, configuration and functionality changes, and administration;
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third-party software integrations, and custom application development;
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes;
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues;
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow; and,
- Answer “how to” technical and application configuration questions.
What we’re looking for:
- Three plus (3+) years of experience ServiceNow development and architecture;
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Angular, Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX,), SaaS applications and SOAP Web Service integrations;
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement gathering and analysis, design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, issue tracking, version control, deployment and project management;
- Highly skilled and proficient in using development tools with the analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support;
- Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.;
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications;
- Excellence in time management and organization skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving;
- Self-starter with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks;
- Innovative, creative, self-directed…a great leader and team player;
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills; and,
- ServiceNow Application Developer certification required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.