Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Data Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for four (4) Data Integration Developers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in June.
What we’re looking for:
- Intermediate experience in application programming in Java/J2EE (expert skillset is optional, the intermediate skill level is sufficient); 3 years of minimum application programming experience, no certification required, but it is an added advantage;
- Unix Shell Scripting (Intermediate to expert level), 3 years minimum experience in programming, ability to independently design and develop Unix shell scripts, perform testing and troubleshooting, good knowledge of version control tools, experience in promoting the code from dev through to production, experience in working with support teams in implementing the code in production and also perform post-implementation troubleshooting support, interfacing of the application program with the database(s), knowledge of exception handling standards;
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in any RDBMS (DB2 preferred). Should have the ability to perform ad-hoc SQL queries, creating tables/indexes, exposure to performance improvement measures w.r.t database. (Note: No DB Admin required, support teams will provide that function) ;
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience with Unix environments, knowledge in Unix Commands and processes, ability to work with infrastructure teams to monitor and debug the application and infrastructure issues;
- Knowledge of PMLC and SDLC processes and ability to produce high-quality artifacts as required for the project; and,
- Exposure to any content management applications/vendor products is a plus but not mandatory(Examples- IBM CMOD, IBM DB2, FileNet, OpenText Xenos).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.