Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Quickly develop an understanding of what the work package is responsible to deliver; effectively manage the work package;
- Participate in Agile labs with Developers and Scrum Masters to ensure project scope is being delivered;
- Develop and update Business Requirements Documents, Process Flows/Maps, and Solution Requirement Documents;
- Work with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities; and,
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes.
What we’re looking for:
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience as a business focused BA;
- Strong understanding of BRDs and skills at eliciting requirements;
- Visio, experience creating process maps;
- MS Suite;
- Process Engineering experience;
- Lean Six Sigma experience;
- FI experience;
- Familiar with Agile;
- Ability to quickly pick up on project scope and know who to speak to for the details required;
- Strong relationship and partnering capabilities;
- Able to see the big picture and push the envelope;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate strategic thinking; and,
- Able to Identify opportunities for improvement.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.