Senior Test Analyst/Test Coordinator
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Test Analyst/Test Coordinator. This is a six (6) month, contract position, located in Montreal, QC and scheduled to start in August.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years' experience as a Test Lead, managing and coordinating testing for large enterprise software solutions;
- Experience in developing comprehensive test plans and schedules based on functional and non-functional requirements, such as performance, security, conversion, usability, user interface standards and system design documentation;
- Experience managing the testing efforts for a software release using test teams for system, integration, automation, performance testing and defect management;
- Ability to create and execute the project/program software quality assurance plan, including all quality reviews;
- Experience in Data Integration or ETL testing;
- Responsible for planning and coordinating testing efforts, including system, integration, automation, performance and user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Ability to provide product testability input on complex development projects;
- Experience employing QA risk-based testing processes to focus test efforts on high risk testing targets;
- Experience preparing QA resource and time estimates for software programs, projects and releases;
- Ability to work closely with the business units to gather, validate and coordinate testing of all required components; and,
- Strong written & verbal communication.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.