Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a QA Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in June.
As the QA Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- The successful QA Analyst candidate will liaise with the internal IT teams, GAML Business operations, the PMO and other areas within GAML to gather testing requirements utilizing industry test standards methodologies;
- Lead and contribute to the development of test strategy/ test plans, test cases/ testing scenarios appropriate to the application/ project;
- Lead and contribute to the analysis of test data requirements, identification and preparation of test data;
- The QA Analyst will lead projects individually representing the GAML Business and supporting Business Acceptance Testing for all GAML initiatives.
- The QA Analyst will lead interaction with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and internal /external partners throughout the various phases of a project/business initiative;
- Recommend / Negotiate testing deliverables, timelines, appropriate to the project;
- Oversee and execute test scripts within the testing environment, ensuring defects are logged for the project, and documentation has been appropriately signed off;
- Chair daily defect status calls and provides updates to the project team;
- Provide project feedback, status reporting and mitigation plans to project team;
- Identify testing dependencies and risks, ensuring that they are effectively managed and mitigated;
- Ensure projects are following established testing procedures, standards, and enterprise methodology; and,
- Ensure that the business acceptance tests exit criteria are met prior to implementation;
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of testing methodologies and SDLC, Project Management life cycle, Quality Assurance concepts, and methodologies, analytical skills, and documentation standards.;
- Knowledge of AML applications would be an asset;
- Detail oriented, analytical with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities;
- Highly organized and flexible in prioritizing various work demands;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and oral) skills;
- Self-motivated and willing to work with minimal supervision in a rapidly changing environment;
- A solid team player and comfortable taking constructive criticism;
- Able and comfortable presenting findings, summaries and recommendations in a coherent and comprehensive format;
- Proficiency in the following applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, MS Project, HP ALM, and/or other testing tools.;
- Knowledge of Global Anti-Money Laundering systems and processes is an asset;
- Four (4) years of experience as a QA Analyst;
- Two (2) years of experience in HP ALM;
- Two (2) years of experience Excel, Word and VISIO;
- Strong communication skills;
- Knowledge/experience in GAML would be an asset;
- Experience in Waterfall methodologies would be an asset; and,
- Banking experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.