Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Act as the main engagement primes with application/database business owners;
- Obtain application/database related data including application/database owners, contact information, software media, installation instructions etc.;
- Create and maintain an application/database repository of all applications/databases within all servers in scope, using a defined process and system defined by the project;
- Working with HI Support teams, contact vendors to obtain application/database details to determine supportability and compatibility with a SQL Server 2017 or supported platform;
- Work with HI support team and end users to coordinate and or conduct application/database testing if required;
- Document recommended migration strategy for each application/database;
- Support the creation of the final migration plan.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- Business engagement and analysis experience required;
- Experience with SQL Server and Windows Server admin, provisioning and migration preferred;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project).
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server.
- Great analytical skills, excellent people skills, strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and a demonstrated capability for handling sensitive situations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.