IT Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June. This position will be a combined role of Project Manager and Project Services to support the governance of a formal stage gate process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Part time project managing the implementation of Asset Management in ServiceNow, in addition to providing project services/governance;
- Identifying opportunities to improve the existing stage gate process and templates to make it fit for purpose across IT projects of different sizes, delivery methodologies, and adapt to rapid prototyping;
- The coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department;
- Overseeing all aspects of the project - setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of project;
- Building and maintaining working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects;
- Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy; and,
- Coordination and completion of large scale and more complex projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ experience;
- Experience with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures;
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Experience in organizational change management to effectively implement changes through projects and communicate effectively with different stakeholders including senior leadership; and,
- The ability to excel at translating complex technical information into layman’s terms that are easily understood.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.