Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sr. Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager, scheduled to begin immediately.
Job locaiton: Surrey
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Project Manager
- Accountable to the Program Sponsor for delivery of the expected scope and to the Manager, Business Transformation Services for the process of delivery;
- Reporting to the Manager, Business Transformation Service, and working closely with the related line of business as well as the other project streams, Senior PM will coordinate strategies and deliverables to support the initiative;
- Works with Program Sponsor and business leads to develop and maintain the detailed work stream project charter, WBS, risk register, critical path and all other project management artifacts;
- Works with the Program Sponsor to understand goals and objectives, benefits and detriments of the proposed changes, manage expectations, report status and escalate issues;
- Works collaboratively within the Company, the project team, and other work streams to resolve scheduling conflicts;
- Ensures regular status reporting and the resolution of issues and/ or appropriate escalation;
- Tracks and reports on integrated project plans, identifies intra-dependencies and impacts and advises on how to achieve objectives considering integrated project plans.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Project Manager
- A minimum of ten (10) years demonstrated experience leading and managing business and IT projects of increasing complexity and size and at least one project with a significant component of organizational change management and ability to successfully drive completion of business and technology deliverables to schedule and budget;
- A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience in program management;
- Significant direct experience with delivering on large Business and Information Technology focused projects or programs;
- Working knowledge and understanding of Project and Program Management principles and methodologies;
- Understanding and experience with government policy and regulations;
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization – quickly establishing and then maintaining relationships;
- Ability to understand the requirements of each functional area;
- Ability to identify potential risks and points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and project team members;
- Experience managing multiple priorities, meeting tight deadlines and working independently;
- Senior PM experience leading at least 2 large projects in an organization similar in size and complexity as the Company;
- The ability to deliver programs to time, scope and quality requirements;
- Experience with multi-faceted process and organization structure changes;
- A working knowledge of the PROSCI / ADKAR model of change management
- Experience managing complex, high-profile projects involving new business;
- Ability to manage multiple and complex tasks in a timely manner.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.