Project Control Coordinator
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Control Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Project Control Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Basic Project Control Coordinator tasks including, but not limited to:
- Planning and Forecasting;
- Following up on project status and running status meetings, reporting, creating slide decks, daily checkpoints, and other tasks as assigned;
- Ensuring proper sign-offs and follow up are completed with all partners;
- Overseeing the RAID LOG for the Enterprise-wide initiative. - Candidate must be familiar with centralizing, simplifying, collecting and monitoring all aspects of this project for the business;
- Participate in meetings with the group and task members to determine the progress of work and identify additional follow up needs based on the LOG and outside of the LOG;
- Compile reports concerning the progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in the project.;
- Ad hoc Project administration;
- Supporting Project Managers through and through;
- Can manage financials;
- Financial planning and forecasting;
- Change Management
- Coordinate the building, testing, resourcing, and implementation of a change, ensuring moves test systems into production.
- Being Accountable for decisions regarding the suspension, backing out or rescheduling of changes to mitigate/limit risk to a single Business Unit versus the entire enterprise; and,
- Providing advice and direction to management regarding all aspects and risks of proposed changes.
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced Excel and Visio, MS Project;
- Financial management skills are an absolute must-have;
- IT experience or educational background (familiarity with IT terms, technologies, and trends);
- Strong communication skills, has IT knowledge/experience, and is confident in their ability to handle the complexities/challenges listed above;
- Previous FI experience;
- Experience managing program financials with multiple streams;
- Experience managing risk;
- PMP certification and experience in a large corporate environment is an asset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills.;
- Skills related to Project Control/Management including Organization, Communication, and Leadership, Customer Service;
- Proactive, taking ownership of tasks and seeing them through to completion;
- Works well in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to 'hit the ground running; and,
- A graduate degree or five (5) to eight years of experience.
TECHNOLOGY USED ON A DAILY BASIS: Excel, Visio, and MS Project;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.