Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
CRM Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a CRM Business Analyst for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin June 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a CRM Business Analyst
- Map business processes for sales for an organization that is extending an existing deployment of Microsoft D365 CRM and create a set of functional and non-functional business requirements;
- Determine the required data to support the new processes and identifying the source systems and data migration approach.
Skills and Qualifications of a CRM Business Analyst
- Five to ten (5-10) years of experience, predominantly working with CRM solutions;
- Experience developing processes for sales organizations;
- Worked specifically with the online Microsoft D365 CRM solution;
- Has a strong understanding of master client data management;
- Experience mapping business processes;
- Experience developing functional and non-functional requirements;
- Experience determining data requirements and defining a data migration approach;
- Three (3) years of experience working with CRM solutions (preference for Microsoft D365 CRM);
- Experience working directly with a client, facilitating workshops and undertaking interviews.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.