Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Maximo Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Maximo Business Analyst for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing analytical support for the implementation and sustainment of infrastructure programs utilizing Maximo for asset management, work management, supply chain, and inventory management;
- Conducting Maximo Design workshops in complex process design relating to asset, work management, supply chain, and inventory management;
- Translating workshop findings into detailed Maximo specification and design document (including analysis to support cost estimates for project delivery);
- Researching, analyzing, evaluating, testing, recommending, and presenting new Maximo solutions, creating prototypes and implement to enhance and streamline existing business unit related processes;
- Designing workflows, reports, and application configurations, automation scripts, and validate technical designs;
- Supporting the analysis, creation, and update of documents, process maps, and procedures for business process flows supported with the use of Maximo;
- Providing support to investigate and solve user, interface, and system problems including problem identification, documentation, and analysis;
- Working with IT technical team to provide optimal solutions to meet business requirements.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.