Senior Technical Lead
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Technical Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Senior Technical Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying complex systems requirements, resolving complex issues, determining areas of risk and recommending innovative alternatives and options for resolution to meet client needs, having impacts on client program delivery and enterprise IT objectives;
- Determining system solutions acquisition/implementation costs and procurement/resourcing strategies; establishes systems solution requirements/priorities/directions to support system integration, alignment and compliance with technology strategies, policies, and standards;
- Liaising directly with internal and external client/stakeholder groups to resolve issues, clarify IT requirements and provide information on progress/status of system solution acquisition initiatives;
- Gathering of all technical systems requirements for the design, acquisition, development, testing and deployment activities of complex I&IT projects, including all requirements for the compliance with I&IT standards and policies;
- Providing technical guidance and recommendations based on established and emerging industry standards, trends, guidelines and policies to IT project teams, senior management and client stakeholders toward the development and delivery of systems solutions;
- Provides technical leadership, guidance, and direction to multi-disciplinary teams/project staff on all aspects of systems planning, design, development, implementation, and ongoing support;
- Identifies systems requirements and leads analysis and design of solutions for large scale, multi-vendor systems development initiatives, including conceptual, logical and physical systems designs; purchase, modification, and integration of commercial system;
- Assesses client demands across the organization and is responsible for the planning, design, acquisition, implementation and continuous evolution of cost-effective multi-vendor large scale/enterprise reusable IT assets and services available to I&IT project;
- Oversees the research and evaluation of the technical components in the acquisition of software, hardware, technology, systems, and products;
- Provides guidance and direction on the deployment of I&IT systems including technology, infrastructure implementation, IT capacity requirements, service level agreements, and organizational and business process changes;
- Develops system performance metrics and ensures systems are implemented according to policies, standards, processes, and practices;
- Participates in/conducts feasibility studies, architecture reviews of new IT systems or modification/redevelopment of legacy systems; and,
- Provides senior level strategic and authoritative advice to support system development and implementation standards, policy, procedures, methodologies, and frameworks.
What we’re looking for:
- Ten plus (10+) years of direct experience in Senior Technical Lead role in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience.;
- Knowledge of information/information technology management concepts in order to provide practical expertise to meet complex and/or diverse enterprise needs; ensure the integrity of IT business, technology, applications, security and/or information; and ensure;
- Knowledge of industry standards to provide state of the art advice, including systems analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation methods, tools and techniques; technology data, and networking techniques.;
- Relevant state of the art multi-platform I&IT technology; I&IT technology research and development, implementation, operations management, security, and emerging technologies, in order to assess client needs, lead projects, and provide expertise.;
- Applying leading IT industry best practices and standards in systems architecture, software and systems engineering, design and development tools and techniques, and software lifecycle methodologies to provide timely delivery of projects and subject matt;
- Written and oral communication skills to present IT strategies and IT solutions to senior management; advice regarding approaches to contentious systems design/implementation issues; deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders; interview highly skill; and,
- Job has technology-specific requirements in areas such as in-depth knowledge of the information technologies, applications, industry and computer languages specific to the program system(s) currently in use.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.