Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Resource and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Technical Resource, you will be responsible for:
- Performing analysis, design, programming and unit testing, following the system development life cycle (SDLC) methodology while adhering to bank technology standards;
- Conducting program/system research, analysis, design and engage in problem resolution;
- Participate in the development of test strategies, plans, and scripts that adhere to business requirements, and participate in the testing of developed systems/solutions;
- Participating in the creation and review of SDLC documentation as required;
- Support the IT project manager, providing input into the project plan and helping to identify, communicate and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Contributing to team success by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time and within budget, while adhering to development and quality standards;
- Participate in knowledge transfer with the team and business units,
- Develop effective solutions by researching/analyzing issues;
- Work independently and interact with team members and a variety of other departments; and,
- Adhere to standard Project Management (PMLC), software development methodology requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- Programming skills within a UNIX environment (AIX, Linux) – 5+ years;
- Batch and Shell scripting – 5+ years;
- Experience developing test strategies, project plans for technical conversions/implementations - 5+ years;
- Java application experience – 1+ years;
- WebSphere MQ – 4+ years;
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus – 4+ years;
- Oracle Database – 5+ years;
- SQL Database – 5+ years;
- Crystal Reports Development – 4+ years;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.