Senior Project Manager (SAP Co-Development)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with Senior Management to deliver a complex project;
- Overall program management of multiple phases including onshore and offshore resources, governess, budgets, project plans, issue resolution, risk monitoring, management of change and project scope under aggressive timelines;
- Identifying internal/external stakeholders and expectation management throughout project life cycle;
- Developing, monitoring, and controlling all aspects of project delivery in accordance with IS PMO and PM best practices;
- Creating and maintaining project financials across project cost budget, SAP, and appropriate accruals submission;
- Providing project leadership by ensuring there are clear goals, motivating team members, resolving conflict and demonstrating appreciation for team member’s contributions; and,
- Identifying resource requirements, set expectations, and evaluate assignment performance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Twenty plus (20+) years’ experience leading large, multi-stakeholder SAP / IS projects;
- Experience leading large SAP package implementation projects ($5M+ project budget);
- Strong understanding of SAP ASAP / Agile / Activate methodology;
- Experience with SAP TM, PO and ECC would be an asset;
- On-shore, in-house co-development experience;
- Project Management Professional certificate (PMP);
- Advanced project management practical expertise across knowledge areas: scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communication, risk and procurement, and integration management;
- Advanced knowledge of project management planning tools: MS Project;
- The ability to lead and motivate team members with different cultural values and level of experience;
- Proficiency in system integration work with a demonstrated history of delivering SAP projects in a highly integrated IT landscape;
- Demonstrated capability in leading, conflict resolution, and prioritizing tasks;
- The ability to communicate and influence decision making at executive and working levels; and,
- Strong people and stakeholder management and effective change management skills across all aspects of project delivery.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.