Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Scarborough, ON to start immediately.
7/24 Service Availability department is responsible for providing front line support and monitoring of the mainframe, distributed and network environments. The primary focus of the team is system surveillance and reacting to any/all anomalies that are presented through a variety of monitoring tools for mission critical platforms.
As an IT Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Incident and Change Management as well as enterprise surveillance of the associated components in these environments
- Areas of support include application, database architecture, hardware/operating systems, and network communications equipment
- The position entails creating Incident tickets, understanding and complying with Change and Problem Management policies
- The candidate is expected to act as the focal point for all exceptions, ensuring incidents are resolved promptly mitigating the impact
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree with related work experience;
- Good understanding and knowledge of Mainframe systems;
- Understanding of distributed network environment;
- Some Exposure to AIX, Linux, TCP, IP technologies:
- Understanding of incident management and change management techniques;
- Willingness to learn;
- Strong team player, able to multitask in fast paced,
- Excellent communication skills;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.