Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
The main function of a Business Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting. And responsible to manage stakeholder expectations and escalate scope, cost and quality issues.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines, and scope;
- Effectively oversee project staff (direct reports, matrixed reports, contractors, and interns), delegating work to appropriate leads;
- Facilitate sessions to develop capabilities and high-level requirements with the help of the BAs/BSAs
- Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress;
- Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion;
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures;
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors;
- Manage medium to large scale projects working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources;
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising;
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements;
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses; and,
- Successfully plan, execute, control and close projects against defined scope and budget using the bank's procedures and policies.;
What we’re looking for:
- Ten plus (10+) years' experience as a Project Manager;
- Ability to understand technical details and translate them;
- Experience managing project budgets;
- PMP/PMI. FI experience, E-statement experience, and previous credit card experience would all be assets;
- Experience working in a shared services space/ working on the cross-organizational project;
- Communication skills are crucial - the PM will be dealing with senior-level executives, making decisions, etc. so they need to be able to articulate well, they will be asked a lot of questions in their role, and they need to be able to get their message across clearly;
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions and negotiate compromises;
- People management and team building skills;
- Organized and detail oriented; and,
- Effective time management and planning skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.