Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Intermediate Systems Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intermediate Systems Support Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in Scarborough, ON to start immediately.
As the Intermediate Systems Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Provide in-depth operational support for SCCM Current Branch specifically relating to patch management, application deployment, client health, and operating system deployment;
- Analyze and diagnose operational issues related to the SCCM CB environment;
- Designs create and maintains current and new processes utilizing SCCM CB for automation and deployment of internal client systems including operating system imaging, software packaging, scripting with PowerShell and or other programming languages and app;
- Researches troubleshoots, and resolves complex problems and computing issues related to the operation of internal client systems or enhancing existing systems;
- Analyses data and or error reports from items such as hardware and software inventory to develop standard and custom reporting;
- Create SCCM reports based on business requirements;
- Collaborate with the systems, network, and application development teams on enterprise IT projects and architecture changes;
- Contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise desktop technologies; and,
- Implement best practice solutions in the environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in the implementation, administration, and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment;
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration, and troubleshooting;
- Patch management;
- Asset Management;
- WQL or SQL query creation;
- Demonstrated experience in Windows technologies (DNS, AD, DHCP, Power Shell, Desktop Security, and Policy);
- Knowledge in key areas such as workstation support tools, common workstation applications, workstation hardware, network connectivity, and Microsoft Windows platforms;
- Highly effective writing/verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work independently with minor supervision; and,
- Solid understanding of Information Security and information systems experience (5+ years).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.