Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a .Net Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working within a development team in a multi-platform enterprise environment;
- Working within a team supporting multiple custom-built application environments including enhancements to the applications;
- Developing and modifying customized Microsoft.Net (C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Perl);
- Developing and modifying customized Oracle PL/SQL procedures;
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development team environment and applying DevOps best practices;
- Documenting work as required following development standards;
- Suggesting improvements to the existing design; and,
- Providing accurate development effort estimates.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) to six (6) years’ Microsoft development toolset (VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC) Oracle RDBMS PL/SQLPerl;
- The ability to document technical requirements, comment code, and translate functional requirements into technical specifications;
- Experience with Source Control Tool;
- Experience with SDLC ITIL;
- Hands-on Azure application development with infrastructure design and deployment experience;
- Knowledge of security and authentication protocols and tools;
- Agile/Scrum (SAFe) experience;
- Dev/Ops best practices;
- SQL Server experience;
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills;
- The ability to think and act independently and thrive in a dynamic environment; and,
- The ability to retain knowledge and be a fast learner.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.