Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Integrated DevOps Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Integrated DevOps Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
We are looking for an Integrated DevOps Engineer - Intermediate to support our Retail Transformation Project. The Integrated DevOps Engineer - Intermediate as part of the 'API Agile Build and Run Team' will empower the team to deliver web APIs, microservices and proprietary IaaS servers effectively to the cloud via Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes. Apart from provisioning essential backing services, the Integrated DevOps Engineer - Intermediate will be responsible for defining and maintaining build and test pipelines, as well as building template definitions for the APIs, services, and servers that will allow them to be scheduled across various container orchestration clusters and environments.
What we’re looking for:
- Three (3) to four (4) years of position related professional experience;
- Experience in delivering applications via the CI / CD process;
- Experience with build systems technologies, in particular: Jenkins / Jenkins Blue Ocean;
- Experience delivering and operating containerized applications in the cloud;
- Experience working with Azure Kubernetes Service as a container orchestrator;
- Experience delivering applications via manage cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Experience delivering applications via Azure Cloud;
- Experience building infrastructure as code using Ansible and ARM templates;
- Experience working with Scripting languages, in particular: Bash and PowerShell;
- Familiarity with Linux;
- Experience with working as part of an Agile Scrum Team;
- Experience with application performance monitoring;
- Experience with container health monitoring and alerting;
- Excellence at enabling agile scrum team to deliver applications fast, and ensuring high SLAs for delivered applications;
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience defining CI/CD pipelines and automated builds via TeamCity and Bamboo would be an asset; and,
- Able to draw on organization’s resources with Azure Gold partnership would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.