Organizational Change Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Organizational Change Manager
- Leading of processes connected to change management;
- Preparation of forecasts, and evaluation of the actual impact of changes;
- Cooperation with respective project teams and further managers involved in the organizational change;
- Identification of potential risks for resistance as well as development of plans to intervene;
- Evaluation and ensuring the readiness for change;
- Support and management of the necessary communication activities related to the change.
Skills and Qualifications of an Organizational Change Manager
- Degree in business/economics, management or other related fields;
- Practical experience in change management or similar positions is a plus;
- Knowledge about and at best experience with project management;
- Ability to identify problems at an early stage and solve them effectively;
- Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills;
- Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.