Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Organizational Change Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading of processes connected to change management;
- Preparation of forecasts, and evaluation of the actual impact of changes;
- Cooperation with respective project teams and further managers involved in the organizational change;
- Identification of potential risks for resistance as well as development of plans to intervene;
- Evaluation and ensuring the readiness for change; and,
- Support and management of the necessary communication activities related to the change.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Business/Economics, management, or other related fields;
- Practical experience in change management or similar positions is a plus;
- Knowledge about and at best experience with project management;
- The ability to identify problems at an early stage and solve them effectively;
- Well-developed listening, communication, and decision-making skills;
- The ability to influence people from different levels of the organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.