Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Angular Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Developing and maintaining front-end web applications;
- Contributing to front-end design and architecture initiatives;
- Performing code reviews to ensure best architecture and security practices are followed;
- Integrating Single Page Applications (SPA) with RESTful Application Programming Interfaces (APIs);
- Ensuring adequate unit test code coverage (TypeScript, C#);
- Implementing visual mockups using front-end technologies;
- Providing input for creation of User Interface (UI) designs to optimize user experience (UX);
- Building and maintaining .NET Core web APIs based on technical specifications;
- Participating in sprint planning, execution, and task management;
- Using Azure DevOps to manage code repositories, work planning and deployments;
- Performing testing and technical troubleshooting;
- Working collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develop, maintain, and strengthen relationships with others;
- Contributing to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes; and,
- Building prototypes and proofs-of-concept that validate design assumptions and determine feasibility and level of effort.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Completion of relevant post-secondary education;
- A minimum two (2) years of professional experience in Angular with two plus (2+) with TypeScript;
- A minimum two (2) years of professional experience developing RESTful APIs;
- Experience designing and implementing reusable Angular components and modules;
- Great interpersonal skills to influence and lead overall front-end architectural decisions;
- Prior experience with private node packaged module (npm) repositories;
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Git;
- Prior experience with Material Design and Bootstrap;
- Knowledge of the Redux pattern implemented using NgRx;
- Knowledge of OAuth, OIDC, SAML and single sign-on technologies is considered an asset;
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies, including Scrum is preferred;
- React, Vue.js, Angular.js experience is considered an asset;
- The ability to be a professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships;
- Display enthusiasm, optimism, drive, and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle;
- Understanding of the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences;
- The ability to effectively express ideas and convey information in business writing, conversations, and interactions with others;
- Understanding the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner, and monitoring satisfaction; and,
- The ability to effectively manages multiple assignments, adapt to changing priorities and able to work independently or as part of a team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.