Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Network Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
This position will report to the IT Manager with 24/7 flexibility required for on-call and rotation.
We are looking for a qualified hands-on SME on networking technologies like Cloud, SD-WAN, Wireless, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Routing and Switching, Optical, Tooling, CDN, etc. The ideal candidate will be an avid troubleshooter with a flair for operation
As the Network Analyst, you will be responsible for:
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with routing and switching: 5 years;
- At least 2+ years of relevant Wireless technologies experience (e.g., Aruba, Airwave);
- Experience with Sniffers such as ARX or Wireshark: 5 years;
- Solid hands-on experience with Firewalls preferably Palo Alto: 7 years;
- Experience with Load Balancing F5: 5 years;
- Experience supporting a large and complex network environment;
- Adequate knowledge and experience to support platforms like Cloud, SD-WAN: YES;
- Having knowledge or previous experience with the following would be an asset:
- VOIP Experience;
- Experience with ServiceNow: 2 years;
- ITIL certification;
- Operations work environment (break-fix, new applications, incident and change management, etc):
- Having reputed trade certifications for wireless and CCIE, Cloud, Management, firewall, load balancers, and ITIL certifications are a definite asset to this position.;
- Banking/Financial Industry experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.