Technical Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Technical Support Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Scarborough, ON to start immediately.
Infrastructure Operations is a 7/24 Service Availability (Dual Site Coverage) department responsible for providing frontline support and monitoring of the Banks mainframe, distributed and network environments. The primary focus of the team is system surveillance and reacting to any/all anomalies that are presented through a variety of monitoring tools for the Banks mission critical platforms. We are looking for self-motivated and focused individuals who enjoy a fast paced environment requiring attention to detail.
As the Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Execution of system/application maintenance functions;
- Incident and Change Management as well as enterprise surveillance of the associated components in these environments;
- Areas of support include application, database architecture, hardware/operating systems and network communications equipment;
- The position entails creating Incident tickets, understanding and complying with Change and Problem Management policies; and,
- The candidate is expected to act as the focal point for all exceptions, ensuring incidents are resolved promptly mitigating impact to other systems.
What we’re looking for:
- Technology Degree/Diploma or equivalent work experience;
- CCNA, CCNP, and ITIL certifications are a definite asset to this position;
- The successful candidate must be a strong team player;
- Self-motivated and highly organized;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening) are essential in order to interact effectively with support groups, clients and vendors;
- Candidates should possess a sound understanding of distributed (AIX, LINUX, WINTEL, SUN) and network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches) including basic telecommunications concepts; and,
- MUST HAVE: - Network environment, Distributed Environment and, IBM (Iseries).;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.