IT Project Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) IT Project Managers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- Eight plus (8+) years of Project Management experience in enterprise-level organizations;
- Project Management experience on large/complex enterprise programs;
- Strong Project Management fundamentals including scope, schedule and budget management;
- Facilitation skills (coordinate meetings, whiteboard sessions, and other required tasks/meetings to keep projects moving forward);;
- Executive stakeholder management experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to communicate effectively with both technical resources and senior executives; and,
- Strong strategic planning skills & experience - not just focused on project execution.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.