Technical Help Desk
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for three (3) Technical Help Desk and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in June.
The successful candidate will be answering calls and troubleshooting basic technical issues, documenting issues and remediation steps taken in ServiceNow, and escalating issues to level 2 support as needed.
As the Technical Help Desk, you will be responsible for:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity;
- Review user inputs and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors;
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions are taken; and,
- Review technical processes, confer with users or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2+ years of experience in an enterprise-level organization;
- Technical support experience in a 1st or 2nd level environment;
- Working knowledge of supporting remote users (Citrix/VPN type tools);
- Experience supporting Outlook 2010 and/or Office 265;
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ticketing tool;
- Reliable, excellent attendance and punctuality;
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time; and,
- Windows 7-10 migration and/or support experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.