Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Solutions Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
The Treasury Analytics Group is embarking on a brand new initiative to build the next generation strategic platform for risk, valuations, and analytics to meet the growing and future needs of the department.
As the Solutions Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop the web interface for new and existing applications;
- Develop Restful Services with Java 8 using frameworks like Jersey and Spring Boot;
- Create quality mockups and prototypes;
- Write clean code that is maintainable and extensible;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimize web interface for maximum speed and scalability;
- Monitor for and solve web app performance issues; and,
- Collaborate with business users and the development team in an Agile environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors’ Degree, Engineering preferred with eight (8) years of experience;
- 2 + year of Server Side development in Java 8 including building RESTFul Services using frameworks like Jersey and Spring Boot;
- Extensive experience with Angular 2+, React as front-end frameworks using ES6, Typescript, Angular CLI, React CRA;
- Deep understanding of Angular and React.js development stack including Node.js, Npm, Babel, and Webpack. Experience with application state handling frameworks like Redux and MobX. Unit testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Chai, Enzyme, and Jasmine;
- Extensive experience in creating front end web development solutions for large scale data sets;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Extensive experience building HTTP clients in the browser with XHR and Fetch-based frameworks;
- Good understanding of version control and source code management using Git;
- Please note that candidates should provide a portfolio featuring examples of their UI work during the interview process;
- Exposure Mongo DB would be an asset;
- Must have the following;
- Rest API's;
- Angular 2 + or React;
- CSS/HTML; and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.