Software Development Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Development Manager for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Fostering a development culture that encourages ownership, continual learning, and customer service;
- Providing hands-on coaching and mentoring to Software Developers for technical and soft skill growth;
- Working with product owners and other stakeholders to contribute to strategic growth of the platform;
- Removing barriers to keep product teams close to the client and product to find value in what we build;
- Identifying process improvements and build and use metrics to drive improvement;
- Taking a lead role in recruiting and hiring Software Developers;
- Promoting the client’s Agile methodology; and,
- Clearing up and unblocking business and environmental constraints to help facilitate development.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience leading people, coaching and developing Developers;
- Experience that is specific to mobile application development in both iOS and Android; and,
- Strong familiarity with Mobile App and related technologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.