Technical Test Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Test Lead. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Owning the cloud QA processes and champion continuous improvement initiatives;
- Providing thoughtful leadership on design, development, and execution of cloud QA practice;
- Managing the establishment of comprehensive cloud OA&M QA standards, process, guidelines metrics and reporting;
- Managing QA standards, process, guidelines metrics and reporting;
- Managing QA metrics and KPI including release and operationalization criteria;
- Managing test environment needs, requirements and integration criteria for each domains;
- Establishing comprehensive test environment needs, requirements and testing of build automation;
- Ensuring compliance of testing standards and processes;
- Overseeing the development and analysis of statistical data and specifications to determine changes, to present standards and to maintain reliable and consistent QA expectancy; and,
- Ensuring compliance of testing standards and processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, collegiate diploma in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Eight (8) years of QA experience in software industry in managing all aspects of QA practices;
- Proven experience non-functional requirements to develop effective test strategies and approaches;
- Experience with manual and automation test strategies;
- Interpersonal skills, and proven to flourish working in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team;
- Ability to promote and drive change;
- Sharp analytic and problem-solving capabilities that go beyond strict technical expertise;
- Broad IT knowledge and strong level of familiarity with a wide range of technologies and IT practices;
- Experience with OA and M QA practices preferably with some cloud;
- Knowledge and experience in implementation of various testing methodologies;
- Familiar with test automation tools as well as performance testing tools such as load runner, and JMeter;
- Experience with cloud automation tools such as Ansible and Ansible Tower (an asset);
- Familiarity and knowledge of Molecule testing solution (an asset);
- Technical leadership and people management experience (an asset);
- Experience with project management, business process improvement or management and technology consulting (an asset);
- ITIL foundations certificate (an asset); and,
- Experience with cloud infrastructure technologies (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.