Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Project Leader Test Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Leader Test Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree (Information Technology or Business Administration related) or Community College Diploma (Information Technology or Business Administration related);
- IM/IT experience Minimum 8 Years;
- Experience as a Senior Programmer Analyst Minimum 8 Years .;
- Experience in writing batch scripts for the purposes of testing 5 years+;
- Experience developing and executing test strategies and test plans. 5 years+;
- Experience in creating and implementing testing methodologies and processes to solve testing problems 3 years+;
- Experience creating test cases, requirements traceability documentation, defining test data requirements, and executing test cases. 5 years+;
- Experience with analyzing requirements to develop scripts in order to evaluate certain expected application behavior. 5 years+;
- Describe experience applying strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills; the ability to debug and resolve difficult technical problems. 5 years+;
- Experience with HP ALM Quality Center. Please describe the experience with HP ALM or similar tool used. 3 years+;
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team. 2 years+;
- Experience working within the Public Sector as an application tester. 2 years+;
- Experience testing COTS solutions. 2 years+;
- Prior experience in working closely with business analysts, developers, architects and business owners in solving software defects 2 years+; and,
- Has familiarity with at least 3 of the following Microsoft Office 2010 products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Word), and SharePoint 2012. 2 years+.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.