Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Programmer Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start immediately.
As the Programmer Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day application development functions;
- Strategically aligning systems and their databases together to increase effectiveness and efficiency;
- Developing, documenting, coding, testing and implementing technical solutions to meet the business requirements;
- Leading the creation of new policies and procedures, systems investigation to propose possible system solutions, estimating creation (costs and timeline) of the implementation of the selected alternative(s);
- Overseeing the system interoperability and testing activities within the scheduled time and/or cost parameters;
- Responsible for all aspects of programming & analysis;
- Report status and progress of assigned activities to project manager;
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities, and deadlines; and,
- Other roles, tasks, and duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree (Information Technology or Business Administration related) or Community College Diploma (Information Technology or Business Administration related);
- IM/IT experience Minimum 8 Years;
- Experience as a Senior Programmer Analyst Minimum 5 Years.;
- Experience working with cross-functional business and technical teams that includes a mix of in-house resources and external participants. 5 years+;
- Experience working with medium to large business application systems development project teams;
- Experience in the provision of day to day application development, maintenance, and support functions 5 years+;
- Developing, documenting, coding, testing and implementing technical solutions to meet the business requirements 5 years+;
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities. 5 years+;
- Demonstrate a level of familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) 5 years+;
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team. 2 years+;
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server 5 years+;
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SSRS 5 Years+; and,
- Demonstrated experience with Red Hat Linux. 5 years+.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.