Identity and Access Management Technical Expert
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Identity and Access Management Technical Expert for a six (6) week contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Identity and Access Management Technical Expert
- Evaluate o365 InTune as a possible replacement for our current MDM (Mobile Device Management) and 2FA;
- Map business requirements to the project deliverables and create a roadmap;
- Understand interdependencies between InTune and the o365 security stack (with the #5 offering);
- Understand interdependencies between InTune and other MS products such a OneDrive For Business, etc.;
- Be able to create a roadmap for the Identify Management solution, including forward thinking integrations such as Azure ADIP, ADFS, conditional access, etc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.