Instructional Developer Technical Writer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Instructional Developer Technical Writer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree (Information Technology or Business Administration related) or Community College Diploma (Information Technology or Business Administration related);
- Years of IM/IT or business administration or training experience Minimum 8 Years;
- Has excellent communication skills in English (oral and written);
- Experience working with cross-functional business and technical teams that includes a mix of in-house resources and external participants. 4 years+;
- Experience researching, creating, and developing effective instructional materials to be used for end-user training sessions 5 years+;
- Experience in the design, preparation, facilitation, and delivery of end-user training sessions. 5 years+;
- Experience working with medium to large business application systems development project teams.;
- Medium to large complex projects is those that:
- Across multiple business units and/or organizations (i.e. 4 or 5 business units);
- Operate for an extended period (i.e. more than 12 months); and;
- Involves dealing with business transformation issues as well as technical 3 years+;
- Experience with public speaking to groups of 15-20 people, and addressing workgroups and providing clear instructions and answering questions. 5 years+;
- Experience/background with assisting/coaching end users when they are performing hands-on exercises in the use of an IT-based application 3 years+;
- Experience/background with assisting/coaching other trainers in the use of an IT-based application 2 years+;
- Experience/background in applications that relate to Social Housing programs. 2 years+;
- Demonstrate a level of familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) 2 years+;
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team. 2 years+;
- Work in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts, business, and/or project team members to develop instructional material. 2 years+
- Experience assisting in the development of training plans. 5 years+
- Experience analyzing training requirements to determine the format and delivery of training material. 5 years+
- Has excellent communication skills in French (oral and written), describe how these were applied in the past. 2 years+
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.