Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Create or modify test plan, test cases and test reports;
- Plan and execute software tests, record results, communicate with project manager test progress, participate in defect triaging and mentor less experienced team members;
- Design and develop test automation scripts, test the scripts and keep the scripts updated;
- Train IMITS users on usage including frameworks and support test tool integration;
- Support and maintain Test Tools including TestRail and TestComplete;
- Provide written reports on work completed and test reports. Escalate road blocks proactively to leadership.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- Work experience with software quality control concepts and practices;
- Ability to create, update, and review test documentation;
- Knowledgeable of defect resolution processes and practices;
- Work experience with test case management, requirements and defect tracking tools;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Troubleshooting skills on windows OS, web and client/server applications;
- Experience with backend and API testing and related test tools;
- Ability to create tests, provide support coordinating load and system integration tests when required;
- Experience maintaining and supporting Test Tools (i.e. TestRail and Test Complete) in large Enterprise and/or Healthcare environments would be beneficial;
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical test tool support and system maintenance activities such as upgrades;
- Able to communicate effectively with developers, business analysts, less experienced testers and project managers;
- Experience with HL7 messages, health care information systems and workflows is a plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.