Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 7-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Exploring and documenting the current state of IT systems, applications, and infrastructure, as well as the business processes they support;
- Gathering business solution options in collaboration with IT enterprise and technical architecture resources;
- Preparing business requirements documents including current gaps against best practices, and future state needs that can be prioritized;
- Documenting and analyzing business processes and business requirements and ensure that the delivered solution meets business needs; and,
- Identifying opportunities for business improvements and opportunities to realize efficiencies.
- Leading and managing the baseline and/or project BSA responsibilities
- Identifying and assisting in the re-engineering, improvement or replacement of business processes and associated technology
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree with ten plus (10+) years demonstrating Senior BSA competencies in project delivery;
- Business analysis/system analysis skills;
- The ability to gather requirements and facilitate consensus from a large and diverse set of stakeholders;
- The ability to asses systems and data requirements from different sources and applications used by the stakeholders;
- Broad business and technical knowledge in resolving problems and defining new opportunities;
- The ability to analyze and clarify business needs, going above and beyond the role of a “note taker”;
- The ability to ask probing questions and differentiate business requirements from “solution” requests;
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel);
- Experience working with multiple business units;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working in finance, telecommunication, public sector, energy, or oil & gas industries considered an asset.;
- Previous experience with Video web conferencing, Sharepoint, MS office suite & Outlook nice to have: experience with requirements management tools; and,
- BSA Practice competencies, tools, and techniques, and BSA industry best practices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.