Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Programmer/Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Software developing on an E-Commerce platform using SAP Hybris B2B;
- Participating in the development of the solution within design, ideation, technological choices, and code;
- Working in an Agile environment; and,
- The stability, support and performance of the application devops.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Functional knowledge of French and English;
- Diploma in Computer Science either College or University;
- Familiarity with macOSX;
- Five (5) years’ practical experience in web development;
- Two (2) years’ experience on the Hybris B2B platform for at least 2 years;
- Experience with design patterns and object-oriented design;
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Strong tolerance to ambiguity;
- Problem solving technique;
- Familiarity with Unix-based systems;
- Experience with Docker, Single Page Applications framework (Vue, React or Angular), Kubernetes / OpenShift, Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS3, GIT, Webpack, NPM, .NET, Solr, Oracle, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, and Bitbucket (an asset);
- Experience with ElasticSearch (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.