Business Solutions Advisor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Solutions Advisor and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in June.
The Business Solutions Advisor has the ability to handle multiple assessment requests from the various business teams, determine the impacted domains, engage in discussions with Architects and Solution architects on the conceptual solution, determine the efforts to deliver a solution that meets the business requirements, validate the solution with the delivery team, respond to the requestor with the assessment output and support any clarification request on responses given. The BSA produce assessment responses documentation that follows the front door standards and leads the various reviews to obtain approvals and reviews with the requestors so they understand the solution.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous IT project experience in different roles (10+ years);
- Able to adapt to existing project methodologies (Waterfall, starting agile);
- Can easily put ideas into summaries/decks to be presented;
- Delivers quality documentation;
- Works well with others;
- Very good communicator skills to deal with many stakeholders;
- Lots of interpersonal skills, need to reach out to a lot of teams;
- At ease with business talk and technical talk;
- Capacity to handle ambiguity;
- Embraces the complexity of the multiple domains into one assessment;
- Accepts not knowing every answer and reaching out to contacts to get them;
- Thirst for knowledge and learning on the job to continuously improve;
- Question why are we doing this way or that way;
- Handle SWAG requests where high-level ideas are defined into a conceptual solution at a given cost +/- 100%; and,
- Handle VHLE requests were locked requirements are put into a solution at a given cost of +/- 50%.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.