Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining an up-to-date view of projects, interfacing with stakeholders to elicit and track requirements, as well as supporting successful delivery of numerous projects;
- Working with business and IT stakeholders to identify, analyze, and document core business processes and workflows;
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements;
- Documenting and validating current state and future state business processes;
- Reviewing and modifying existing process documentation, creating new documentation where necessary, and managing overall process change to improve efficiency;
- Facilitation of requirements gathering sessions, interviews, and workshops;
- Liaising with a variety of business units and negotiating with large groups of stakeholders and subject matter experts;
- Acting as intermediary between business units and IT during solution design and development;
- Analyzing, documenting, and communicating requirements for a variety of audiences (user stories, use cases, and/or system specifications);
- Managing requirements traceability through the life of a project; and,
- Providing support during implementations as required for training, business process roll-out, and change management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years working as a Business Analyst within an enterprise technical environment;
- Experience with Telecom Contact Center Technical teams is considered an asset;
- IIBA technical certification such as ECBA, CCBA, or CBAP are considered an asset;
- Background in CISCO telephone environment, IVR, and intelligent call routing concepts;
- Strong Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Office 365 skills;
- Client / customer focused approach;
- Confident and collaborative approach to problem solving;
- Understanding of technology concepts;
- The ability and desire to take high-level direction and work independently to translate it into a clear plan-to-delivery;
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as relationship building skills – comfortable talking in both technical and business lexicon to a range of audiences;
- The ability to translate business driven conceptual use cases into functional and technical requirements;
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow PPM and the ability to work within a maturing delivery framework is nice to have;
- Working knowledge of Agile as a practice and DevOps fundamentals is nice to have; and,
- Working knowledge of current IVR authentication biometric methods and models is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.